Survey

Survey
Spider Hole November 2021

Thursday 7th December 2017

John Cooper and Adrian Vanderplank. Whilst Adrian went over to Murray’s to collect cord John took in my Bosh drill and 2.6 amp hour battery and Adrian’s Hilti with his 2 batteries. Drilled 3 x 10mm x 900mm deep holes in wall plus one 30mm deep in floor. I’d just finished, packed away, and was starting to climb out the bottom shaft when Adrian arrived. He set up the charge whilst John ferried bags up to the ledge in Four-Tonne Shaft. Set off from about 4m blow the ledge, limit of wire. Chased out by fumes. 3 hours. John.

John Cooper & Myself. John down the cave about 30 minutes before me as I had to go and collect cord from Murray. So as I reached the bottom of the dig John had finished drilling 3 x 900mm holes on the L/H side looking South and a hole in a rock in the middle North end. All connected and fired from about 10’ below the ledge. Adrian.